Sisters Impacting Society
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sisters Impacting Society with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up via email to join our movement
- Register online or place an order for any of our products, services or events.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Sisters Impacting Society may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Someone who has joined our movement via our email list
- Someone who registers online or places an order for any of our products, services or events
- Someone who voluntarily completes a customer survey or provides feedback on any of our messages boards or via email
How will we use your data?
Sisters Impacting Society collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Contact you about the service requested
- Contact you about the event pertaining to the registered participant
Sisters Impacting Society will never share your data with any businesses, organizations, company or entity.
When Sisters Impacting Society Movement processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Sisters Impacting Society securely stores your data in our list serv database, which is password protected. Only Sisters Impacting Society team members will have access to this list serv. Team members include founders, and The Move Project (TMP) members. To see a list of our team members, CLICK HERE.
Sisters Impacting Society will keep your personal identification information that you provided for the duration you remain a member of our movement or subscribed to our list serv. Once you terminate your membership or unsubscribe, your data will be automatically removed from our database by the platforms used for your products or services.
Sisters Impacting Society would like to send you information about products, services and events of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Middleton’s Bed and Breakfast
- Visions of Women
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sisters Impacting Society from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Sisters Impacting Society would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sisters Impacting Society for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sisters Impacting Society correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sisters Impacting Society to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sisters Impacting Society erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sisters Impacting Society restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sisters Impacting Society transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us: 803-814-4064, or write to us: 7406 Garners Ferry Road #9663, Columbia, SC 29209.