If you’re here because you’re interested in joining The Move Project (TMP) Team, you’re in the right place! TMP team members will collaborate to accomplish the movement’s vision, mission and values to see women build confidence and create healthy, well-rounded lifestyles both personally and professionally. TMP team members will consist of female leaders who will take part in keeping our movement alive!
TMP team members are the conductors of the movement who bring optimism, creativity, inspiration and ambition to the table. The goal of TMP is to give more women an opportunity to help fulfill the mission, vision and values of the S.I.S. Movement. If you feel this opportunity is for you, fill out the form, and to be a part of our TMP Team!
TMP team members will be able to do the following:
- Collaborate once a month with the co-founders of Sisters Impacting Society starting April 2021. Collaborations will occur every 4th Sunday at 4:00 PM (EST).
- Engage with “game-changers” (women and girls) during S.I.S. Movement events and experiences.
- Implement ideas that support the vision, mission and values.
- Coordinate, manage and promote the logisitics for S.I.S. Movement events and experiences
- Serve as mentors, ambassadors, and influencers on behalf of the movement.
- Network and connect with like-minded individuals, groups, organizations and businesses.
Fill out the form below, and tell us more about you. You should hear back from us within 24-48 hours of receiving your form submission.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!